Embark on a journey into the past.
The collections of the Deutsches Museum include more than 100 000 objects from the fields of science and technology. With its large number of valuable original exhibits the German museum is one of the most significant scientific and technical museums in the world. The collections are not limited to a specific subject area - they contain objects from mining to nuclear physics, from the Altamira cave to an enlarged replica of a human cell. They extend in time from the Stone Age to the present. Today as well, the collection of historically significant objects is a core mission of the museum, so that the collection stock is constantly growing.
Book our time travel package now and you will receive the following:
- Two overnights in our comfortable three- or four-bed rooms
- Generous breakfast buffet: Mo-Fr: 6:30 to 10:00 a.m. and Sat., Sun. and holidays from 7:00 to 11:00 a.m.
- Tagespartnerticket München XXL (day ticket) for as many rides as you want until the next day at 6:00 a.m.
- Admission for 2 adults and 2 children up to 15 years of age to the Deutsches Museum
- Free bike rental
- Free late check-out up to 1:00 p.m.
We look forward to meeting you and your family!
Available on request at weekends and during school holidays.
For 2 adults and 2 children under 15 years of age.
Package Price: starting from 199.00 €